Powered by Blogger.

rss

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I have group sex with Bangkok bar girls and don't wear condoms - but my new girlfriend objects


Bangkok250109.jpg

Dear Dr Cath,

Every year I go to Thailand and stay with friends.

I enjoy life when I’m out there and usually have sex with some of the girls who work in the Bangkok bars.

They are all friends of friends so I know I’m not going to get any diseases.

I try to use condoms but sometimes I forget – especially when having sex with more than one girl at a time.

I’ve just got a new girlfriend back at home who is refusing to have sex with me unless I use a condom because she knows I’ve been to Thailand.

I don’t think I need to because I’ve been really careful and I don’t like using condoms anyway.

Dear reader,

I think you’re in a bit of denial about what you’re doing and the risk you’re putting yourself under.

I also agree with your new girlfriend.

Until you’ve had a complete sexual health check-up it’s really important you use condoms.

Several countries in South East Asia have become destinations for tourists looking for cheap sex.

There are many women who work in the bars and get paid for sex too.

The atmosphere in the resorts can be so happy-go-lucky that it’s easy to think that it’s all harmless fun.

But these sex workers are often young girls and their career choice is usually driven by poverty rather than desire.

What you get up to is your business and I’m not going to judge your decisions but you do need to wake up to the risks.

HIV and other sexually-transmitted infections are a big problem in these countries. If these girls didn’t insist on you using condoms then you can bet they don’t use condoms with other men too.

If you’re starting a relationship then it’s a good idea to go and have a sexual health check-up at your local clinic. In fact you both should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here
 
Your Ad Here