Powered by Blogger.

rss

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cock Addiction hypnosis

Hello darlings
I'm back from a long absence to continue the cock talk and sissy fun. I'm so pleased to see so many followers. Thanks all.
Please do email me if you want to chat, or have any type of material (hypnosis, movies, etc)that you think I'd like;)

On with my latest fantasy: Cock Addiction Hypnosis.

Hi baby. Does my holding this cigar make you feel different?
It does?
That's because those subliminal "Quit Smoking" tapes I bought for you were actually planting my own devious messages in your mind.
Watch as I smoke this cigar.

Yeah baby. It makes you want to dress up like a little horny slut, doesn't it?
That's the visual impant I put in your mind with the tapes...every time you see a woman smoking a cigar, you'll have the irresistible urge to dress like a little nympho slut in stockings and makeup mmm? wig and heels? Thigh high fuck me boots? Yes?
Watch me and know that you want to be obedient and dress in those clothes over there by the door.

I also added a trigger word darling...want to know it?
It's "Cock Addiction"
MMmmm yes. Do you feel the trigger working?
When you're dressed like a slut, and you hear the words "Cock Addiction", you'll be overwhelmed with the desire to suck cock...worhip cock and service a real man's big hard throbbing tool.
"Cock Addicition"
"Cock Addiction"
mmm yes... I see the desire in your eyes.
The triggers work well.
Luckily I have a friend over to help you with these desires.
No, don't try to resist. Look at me smoking this big cigar... powerful and dominant... you want to submit...and seeing me smoke this cigar makes you want to be a submissive little horny slut dressed up like a sissy whore, yes?
Yes. Good.
And doesn't this big cigar remind you of something?
Yes, your "cock addiction"... "cock addiction"... and the more I say it , the more addicted you will be to sucking and serving cock.
mmm yes, now pleasure the cock in front of you ... be the slut you know you are... feed that "cock addiction" . Good slut.


Yes good girl... suck it...
"Cock addiction"
Soon you'll be sucking cocks all the time for me... making me money...

So I can buy more expensive cigars to smoke.... such a vicious circle don't you think?


well that's the fantasy for today. Do email me or comment if you like what you see and do keep me in mind if you find hot cocksucking sissy training things or maybe want to train a horny little cd nympho cockslut? hehe;)
See my profile for my email address.
Until later darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here
 
Your Ad Here